Saturday 31 March 2007

Bored...

Haix... feel so boring n0w... so come post something... well, actually i can go mei ling work place find her chat chat de.... but! my father dun wan fetch me go... so... suan liao lor... uhmm... this morning, my mom was angry becoz of the car oiil... she most hate haven eat or do something then nid spend those money... why HE wan drive then dun wan fill oil ler? why everything must wait my mom? I really never see a BOY so giam siap... and count alot... ! if next time my husband like that, sure give me scold chin chin! divorce also can... lolx... wait me to grow up still need wait so many years... really dunn0 i still tahan how many yrs... haix... but i most pei fu my mom that she can REN so many yrs... so that i treat her so good... must not make she worry.... thats y she gib me alot freedom ... ^^... uhmm.... dun wan talk bout unhappy things liao... now then talk bout happy things... this morning boy, mom and i went to parkson... then she ordered the HP... ahaha... K800i.. tuesday then buy lor^^ yeah! thats cool ~! still got 3 days... hehe.... ^^

Maureen Ng

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...