Friday 6 April 2007

Oh Yeah...

Hallow everyone! oyasuminasai~ few day din drop a post le.... paiseh paiseh!! uhmmm... actually i plan to drop a post on 3rd April geh... But But!! my hp delayed... SWT!! so that i cant make a post ... haha... My mom say need wait 1 more day... coz pos laju late... ABUH!! SPOIL MY MOOD CHIN CHIN... =.=.... then i wait 1 more day lor... Second day.... !!!! The seller say got problem... need change new one.... ABUH!! NEED WAIT ONE DAY AGAIN!! T_T... What to do... only can wait lor... haha...3rd day, i though they will say tml again... who noes! it was a good news! can go and take hp liao!!! muahaha.. oh well... Sorry chris... so late then take picture let u see see.. there it is... see clear mou... Ehehe...

On the way home... Trying my new hp camera... hehe... (^.^)
Sony Ericsson K800i
LoLx... dunn0 what we looking at... hehe...
Sony Ericsson K800i
My lil brother... hehe.. tiny tiny eyes...
Sony Ericsson K800i

Well... when yi hung saw this pic.. he say: I saw a ghost!!
LOLX...!!!
Sony Ericsson K800i

Yi Hung and Boy Boy fighting tekken... lolx!
one xiao hai zi one da hai zi...
HAHa...
bluek!

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...