Saturday 17 March 2007

LOLX!! 1st day at camp's photo... (afternoon & 9)


Teacher Lucas telling us the rules of the game...
He say... we need let the ping pong balls pass on the leaf... but our hand cant touch the ping pong ball... lolx?














Look at them... looks pro... Small kid...
haha..











Ops... Hold it hold it... (>_<)











Cool~ wanna try it? haha...














Late lor... Sing together before sleep... know where am i? gg....










My eye going to close.... still try to concentrate...
Actually i dunno what does teacher talking
about...
Coz i'm so so so tired.....
zzZ..~








Cool~ someone pro than me lor...lolx!... not only me cant stand .... Ah Zhen also!! HAHA...
Oink~ Oink~





No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...