Thursday 15 March 2007

Final day at lv zhou camp

14 March 2007

07:15am
Looks like everyone wake already... only left me and my friend still sleep like pig... However, teacher pushing me means ask me to wake ... lolx! bo bien lor... already late 15minute to wake... i wake up and walk down from the bed... feel hin hin... haha... After that, me , Debbie and went kitchen to wash face and brush teeth.. hehe... Then we have our breakfast together....

08:10am
We sang together again for our last day at camp... uhmm... 2 songs finish... Listen teacher talk talk again... ai yo~ i really tired... haha... So read till half half, cant stand anymore and sleep even i sitting... lolx...

09:00am
After teacher finished his story... my friend wake me up cause we need to move and sit with our small group... hehe... We prepared for our group slogan... wah... The group member older than us really pro, their group slogan really so nice... My group member and i started feel scare... HAHA... But we still did it with our best... hehe...

10:20am
Now... 'I Got Thing To Talk'... start from ying ying jie... 1 by 1 pass the microphone from her right side... Time so fast passed, its my turn to talk something... Actually got a lot thing to talk, but when i hold the microphone i feel nervous and talk some point only... hehe... Someone talk untill cry... maybe they feel so touch ... UHmm... I'm so happy, wont regret to join this camp... ^^ I really couldn't let go this place but i must... Hope can join this camp again next time^^

Maureen Ng
22:28

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...