Thursday 22 March 2007

Uhmm... 0.o?

Today, i was late 15minute to wake up... So i got bit rush went to my friend home follow his car.. But at last i still can rush up... uhmm... Few days din drop a post le, now thinking wanna write what... Well, i was doing my homework half way but i felt tired and come to check out my blog.. uhmm... Talk some story bout today at sch ba... 1st period is Geo, i felt tired of it coz i dun like this subject.. After that, teacher gave us some exercise... Uhmm.... got bit hard but i still try to finished it... After that, bc... Aduh! more sien ler.. Do ming ju jing hua... something like peribahasa... uhmm.. And the answer mostly is form 1 and transition one... Then i keep on asked my friend... Then they asked me DIAM.. =_=.. really got bit bu shuang.. Zzz... Since that, i start talk with everyone with angry face... HAhA... can jio then jio... untill wen san ask me... Maureen, can u pls stop? I scare u liao... lolx... K lor.. I be myself again.. haha... Uhmm... Ohya... when im back from sch no long, ah boy ask me to answer phone... lolx.. i though who is it... who noes is Yi Hung... haha... gek dao... I though there will Kaboom if make a call... HAHA... =x... later he say my mouth busuk again... ><..
HAHA...
( msg to yi hung: aiya.. dun mind ya... haha!! u fu da ming da~!) HAHA...
uhmm... No mood to continue my homework le... feel tired... haix! Project , Exam ,Homework...
OK lah! Watch Movie~ ^^ dun wan think so much... buais~

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...