Monday 5 March 2007

Bad Results...

Now is 10.52pm... i came here to make a post before sleep... Today, i get my 1st monthly test result... when i see at the result paper... i get scare! This is the bad result i ever get b4... whole class 45 student i get 39 position? OMG lor... i think that i sure gib parent scold chin chin liao.. just now, i tell my parent that my result... they heard le... terkejut! haha!!! mom throughly say:" minus pocket money!! mou dak keng!! minus RM 5 left Rm 5... die lor... haha!! but i have nth to day... ok lor... only hope that next time can get a better results... can change my lazy de xi guan... haha.. dun owes sleep in class... but sleep in class mayb is i owes late sleep ba... haix... i cant manage my time properly... really so tired!!! i so tired of my life.... what also need think and think... so fan nao... but there is nth can change it... it only become worst and worst.... my science and history subject... most lousy!!! i try to listen what teacher teaching but the teacher like will chui mian ppl... feel so sleepy when they talk... haha!!!! untill here i write ba... haha.... good nitez!!
sad day.... and also tired....

Maureen Ng
23.04pm

1 comment:

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

hm... work harder next time.. sure can get good result.. haha.. i thought ur parents will scold u... who knows cuts ur monthly pocket money.. hehe..

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...