Sunday 11 March 2007

> (=_=) <



NGE NGOK NGE NGOK.... aduh... such a sweetly dreaming... however... while i sleep till so sweet i was interrupted by the stupid washing machine!! abuh... !! bo bien lah... who ask my bedroom is near with the washing machine... i stand up wanna open my bedroom door to drink water... however... i was knock my head on the door then my dad open the door again... abuh... so suey... after i drink water i go back my room sleep again... 1 hour later... my mom was unmaners... open the door so rudely... and din knock b4 come in... then my mom talk to me... bla bla bla... got bit annoying... i was in half sleep half wake.... dunno what she talking bout... just noe she finish talk to me and gib me money .... RM20 wor... cool..!! what wind does today blew? haha!!!



Now is afternoon le... i watch detective conan untill 1pm... my stomach start gru~ gru~... think back... i got eat diner last night or not... the answer is NO... no wonder lah... breakfast also haven eat... ai ya... is myself ke po ke po write a msg on the paper tell my father that.... ( no need tapau breakfast for me) shuang lor... now wan cook maggie myself... (=.=) well... when i wanna start cooking, my brother come and ask... did u cook for me also? lolx!! however... i also cooked for him also... then we eat while watching conan again... few minutes ago... my brother finished the mee... then i ask... full or not... he answered... NOPE... lolx!! gek dao wo... bo bien lor... i gib him some noodle from my plate....


HoHo...!!! later 4pm im going to WEN SAN's house le!!! i stay overnite at wen 3 house today... so happy!! then go lu zhou youth camp tml for 3 days 2 night..!! this time is the 1st time i join the camp... dunno fun or not... uhmm... whatever lah.. this time is for accompany wen san ..
(^.^)... uhmm.... dunno wan write what le... ok lah... i go pack my thing and prepare go wen san home lu... back on wednesday... i will take many many photo back at camp and post a nice blog... keke...

TATa^^


Maureen Ng
14:15

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...