Thursday 8 March 2007

Some Special Days~

Ring Ring Ring ~~ sch time is now start! Today is a special day 4 me... I go to sch happily... study happily... ply till so crazy with classmate... eat "luk yao" infront teacher!! haha... Gek teacher chin chin... teacher also mou ngan tai ...!! err... most lucky is on English period... coz got someone come and inform that we need to go hall ...!!! I'm the 1st one jump here jump there and shout YEAH!! haha!!! RING~~~~ finish sch time lor!! go home with happily mood and so jin zhang wanna go home make a post in my lovely blog..! I was finish make a complain to TM net.. My internet connection really NOOB and LOUSY!! always disconnected.... =.=.... haix... finally i can online and login to my blogger... ^^...

Now, back to my topic... One day pass one day.... one month... two month... three moth... four month... already 8th month le.... ^^... so happy... think back the sweet memory... really made me so touch ... so unforgetable... mayb there is nth last 4ever but if u trust it, it will be come true... ahaha... actually i also dunno why... like the 1st day we meet each other... 1st topic we talk... think back... really so funny... haha...

a silver bracelet with a ringz.... haha...
a pair of piggys and "LING" key-chain....

err...... still got what ler? 4get le lor!... omg...!!! sure gib he kill... haha!!!
( JK JK)

haiyoyo... dunno wan write what liao ler.... ok lah.. write till here 1st...

Maureen Ng
16:39

1 comment:

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

happy anniversary~ ;)

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...