Friday 30 March 2007

oh cool~

Hallow everyone!! suminasai... Today what i gonna write ler... uhmm... oh well... Today is Yi Hung get out from jail, grats him get back his freedom.. no need to stay at the place that in the middle of sea... haha... Then... boy boy (my bro) was asked him come my home play Play Station with him.. They play TEKKEN... lolx... ( my bro was waited for a long time and train the game everyday wish that can win Yi Hung) haha.... 4pm like that then he came and start play with boy boy... But finally Yi Hung still win boy boy... HAHA... boy lose cham cham... haHa... Yi Hung score 10 then my bro 0... HAHA... 10 - 0... geng sia... really "xiao li chang dao" ... Untill boy cant stand anymore then change game... basketball game... But the winner still is Yi Hung... haha... untill 6pm, we go Parkson together... After buy movie ticket we go Mc Donald had our diner... Boy boy ordered Nugget ... I ordered Filet-O-Fish.... then Yi Hung is vege so that he only ordered apple pie... Suddenly... boy boy give a piece of nugget to yi hung.. I was shocked.. lolx... Yi Hung is vege lah! haha.. then boy boy take back the nugget and gave it to me.. swt... uhmm... almost time to go le... We watch "PRIMEVAL"... thats a nice movie... the croco so big.... worth to watch... ^^... uhmm.. thats all for today le... ^^

Maureen Ng

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...