Monday 26 March 2007

Haix.......................................

Haix... Now really dun have any mood to study or what... Now is 09:30pm, I was find my webcam installer CD untill i speechless... moodless.... really so so... haix.. duno how to say... haix... this few day what is going on to me? I really duno what should i do... haix... Go to sch... feel tired.... stay at home... boring.... ermm.... what am i thinking? what did i want? uhmmm.... i ask myself i also dunno... bring a lot books home but din even read it.... plan a lot thing but din do as well what i planed... uhmmm... why i so annoying? what did i annoying? haix... this week exam week... how i going to pass? last time exam get a sucks result.... this time exam what result im going to get ler? uhmm.... asking mom help me bring the cpu to workshop then say a lot thing.... mayb... she is so busy working.... haix.... who will noe my heart sound... what am i thinking? even my parents... haix.... sometime like this... sometime like that... all complain bout money... money... money... haix... what suppose a man be? why so big diff with the MAN in my family... =.=... like what?
i think i can only use this words RUBBISH to describe the MAN in my family.... =.=.... haix.... haixx... haix....!!! sienz....................................................................................

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...