Monday 19 March 2007

2nd day at camp's photo... (final)


Fuyo! this is our last game...
Use shell to decorate a sentences...
He is our group leader... like taking MV~
Keep finding ya...
I run 1st~ haha...











My god... thats me... haiya!
That photography.!! abuh.... wind too big liao lah~
T_T...
but i got alot shell wor~















UHmm... who is she...
OH! ying ying... lolx...
She is starting to arrange words le!
I still finding shell around the beach... haha....









Nuh... thats the 1st word ying ying complete...
Not bad wor..^^













UHM.... guess whose hand is it?
GG....
ITS MiNE... lolx...
Do you noe what word does im arranging?
GG...











HAHA... im the second that complete the word...
There it is... 18... so easy... ahahah...
















There we are^^ the 1st team pass all the game..
ROCKET TEAM rock~
haha....










Yong Shi team get 2nd...
^^














HoHO... Gong Niu team get 3rd...
Boy Boy so cute... haha...
Just like "THE HAWK"
the one with green collar shirt... ^^











Aiyoyo~ kelian... get the last one...
haha.... that is SUNNY TEAM...
keke... ee wen so cute...
Gordon act cool ... swt....














ABuh~ teacher... u got so thirsty ma?
Slowly drink lah... later "keng" dao... haha....

















Wahseh... Teacher Lucas eat till Jilat finger...
I wonder he got wash hand or not...
=x...
(^.^)















After beach game... It night time now...
Teacher almost cant stand le...
Red shirt one more sat... fishing with zhou gong already...
LOLX...
















uhmm... Photography teacher look tired also...
Ofcoz lah! run here run there take pic... aiyo~
hehe

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your LuZhou camp post. It reminds me of my times back in my LuZhou camps... a few of them actually, a few years ago. It's good to see Teacher Lucas, miss him and the rest of the teacher a lot.

Must join LZ camp, and blog more oh... next one should be in November!

Maureen Ng said...

HAha.. thanks for the coment... yea.. i will join LZ camp next time... by the way.. this is the 1st time i join lz camp... hehe...

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...