Monday 12 March 2007

Stupid Movie....

Knock Knock Knock.... now is 11:49pm... im was knocking my house door and wait my brother open for me... Im just arrived home from watching movie with yi hung and wang huat... after changing pyjamas... i went to my mom's room to on9.... and open my blogger... feel so free to make a post...



Talk back when i go cinema... b4 that... i was with my parents at parkson.... when i help my mom buy ticket.. i saw a movie poster so nice... the movie like so scary and horror... then i keep pull yi hung and wang huat watch.... actually yi hung say dun wan watch but is "epic movie"... but i nge nge wan watch... bo bien lor...who knows! watch liao really got bit regret... and feel sorry to yi hung and wang huat.... (>_<).... alah.... im swear i wont watch ghost movie liao... lolx!! AI YA!!! next time i chia eat pizza lah... haha!!!


Now then... actually im at wen 3 house overnight today... but she last minute send me a msg and gib me a call that today i cant stay overnight at her home today.. coz her relative will be stay at her home overnight... lolx!! Nevermind then lor^^ but dunno tml how.... err.... uhmmm... now still so late sleep... haha..!! ok lah.... i go to bed lor... good night....


Maureen Ng
00:21

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...