Wednesday 7 March 2007

Go out with my classmate

This thing already pass liao lor... but now then i just get the photo that we take that day... we went parkson actually wanna walk to imperial buy new year cloth and some stuff... but... all because my father so late send me to parkson so that whole plan spoil liao... then i arrived parkson eat rushly to watch half pass twelve's movie " The Return"... but another gang dun wan to watch it... so that only me, hong, liang and en go watch "the return"! 1stly we though the movie so nice and scary... who knows~ chalap movie...!! wasted RM8....

Finish movie... someone go home someone go game center ply game... then i met Jeremy accidently ... then we walk here walk there.. i holding hong's camera.... nth do... then i ask Jeremy and En go into "Super Save" shop ... after that... we try all the spectacle... then i help them take photo... ahaha!!


that he is... LEE EN.... is it the spec so funny??? HAHA!!



Then is JEremy.... eeee yer... haha!!!


walk walk walk... also tired and got bit hungry le... then we go coffee shop there have our lunch... haha... but eat till half we take photo again.... haha!!

there is Jeremy and me... haha...

Maureen Ng


No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...