Friday 23 March 2007

Weird?

zzZ... Ngek Ngok! This sound was woke me up when i'm still in sleep with my sweet dreams... I opened my eyes and saw my brother standing at my bedroom's door look at me... I knew what would he told me ... "LING! Wake up le!! PiG... 6AM le!! U were going to late~..." LoLx... gek dao... but i still need say thanks to him lah, if not i'm really going to late... uhmm... This morning really had a heavy rain, thats why i dun wish to wake lah... haha... Uhmm... Today at school no assembly, so happy coz no need stand for half hour to listen principal inform this inform that... haha... uhmm... Time pass so fast... 12pm le... Yeah... go home^^ After that, i wait for my classmate came my home and help him transfer some maple stuff... In the evening, i went to a barber shop... uhmm... Cut hair.... T_T... Cut till too short le... i dun feel comfortable with my new hair cut.. ><... uhmm... At night, when for movie with mom and brothers... lolx... b4 watch movie... we went mc donald had our diner, then we shopping together... Walk walk walk... I asked my mom to see some Handphone... haha.... see see until she say :" aiya.. chao si ren! next month i get my salary then buy for u lah!" HAHAHA!!! So happy ler~ haha.... YEAH YEAH^^ crazy zor... ><..

Maureen Ng
(^_^)

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...