Monday 25 June 2007

What a nice day

Yo Yo Yo... check it out... Just finish cooked maggie mee for my mummy.... Now then make a short post here... HEHE...

About this morning... Sch again today, i was so tired but i still smile smile at sch... Finish assembly then back class for study.... 1st period is Moral.... Suddenly, a GANGS of LAKIA PREFECT
came and spot check... LOLX.... I din bring anything that is not allowed to bring to sch lor... however they still can find something to "rampas" my thing... u know what did they take?!
a cheap scissors and a small knife... WHAAT THE?!!! I so darn angry... I quarrel with the head prefect.... Coz last few time spot check it was passed... How come this time not passed?! Really ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!


Until afternoon class.... It was Sivik period.... Its really NOOB subject.... I hate it MUCH MUCH... When i chat with Wen San then i saw a bees that fly over Lester table.... Then its fly into a small hole at Lester table.... Then Wen San used mirror to stuck the hole dun let the bees fly out... Then i get somesticky tape to stick on the hole and use pen to make a small hole let the bees stuck inside.... After half hour later, I was accident open the sticky tape and the bees fly out... at the same time... Wen San and I shout so loud... Everyone look at us... So paiseh.. HAHA...


Another thing, today it was the very 1st time i drink the bird nest soup? i think is like this ba... Im not wanna show off lah... just share my happy-ness with u all... HAHA... It was so nice.. Just like jelly... WOA.... My dad's rich friend gave as presents... woa... cool...


At night, i had a drink with my Brunei's friend-- LuYee at Coffee Bean... He is my very 1st Brunei's friend... He is so friendly and kind... And he got a lot of PRETTY sisters.... HAHA... Not like some... Though they are rich and owes show off show off... SiEN... HAHA... We chat chat almost 2 hours... just talk something about.. erm... dunno how to say... just normal talk... HAHA... Thanks for the drink... ^^




-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...