Friday 15 June 2007

Tired Day

Hello everyone.... Maolian (I) just awake no long and now is 8.54pm... HAHA.... I wondering when did i fall in sleep.... hmmm.... And what episode i watch until which i watch the movie b4 i sleep... lolx! When i wake i saw the room is dark and the song is playing inside the computer... Hmm... Wondering where is my bro... However, he just only sleep at his bed... lolx!! Then i wake up and wash face... And there is no body at home... haix... so soundless... thats y i dun like to stay at home... but my fren are busy... lolx!! msg to 5 ppl then only 2 reply... but is after 1 hour++... walao... who can tahan... swt.............


This Year, Today, my sch principle let us to celebrate Teacher's Day at school... SWT.... I swear i will never be the one who involve to held this kind of the party anymore.... Got 1 time NO 2nd time.... haha.... Then i ask my classmate to take photo with me... but there is no body wanna take photo... i wondering they paiseh what... =.=... gek dao...

(continue)

After clean up the classroom fast fast go home lu... boring at there... and im really tired...


About yesterday, i prepared a lot of food for today... Until 1am something... then i watch some anime... its nice... but i dun really get it meaning... Hehe... When the girl change to robot... so nice... i love her wings... nice... and she is cute^^...

ok lah... today write till here.. ^^

-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...