Monday 4 June 2007

lolx.

Ohaiyo!! Today wake earlier because there is some faker called my phone and interrupted my sweet dream... I though is who calling coz the number is +000... After i answered there was a girl talk to me... I hear her voice i make sure that she's not M'sia ppl... Think i stupid?! She say that she from KL "mou mou" electrical company and wanna ask me few of question.. Then i throughly KEP her phone coz i know this is something wanna cheat my money one... Muahaha... *evil* I wondering those ppl how pro can get my phone number or anyhow click phone number... (=.="')


About last night, dunno blew what wind... HAHA... There was someone b'day and so many ppl... I went to serve them asked them what does they wanted... Hehe... At 11pm something they just finish their diner and asked me to took out their cake from refrigerator... After i do my own thing lor... HEHE... collecting plate into washing station let those kakak wash... bad oh me...

hmm... thats the washing station... dirty..


After that.... The customer at table 27 chia me eat cake... HAHA!! everyone look at me... I scare tauke scold ler... but they ask me to take only!! haha... i take lor.. then say thanks you and happy birthday to "shou xing gong" hehe...



Nice oh... i wonder is what cake... 1stly i though is ice- cream cake...
but it is cheese cake... swt...


Oh yeah... now is nearly 12am.... going to "fang gong" liao... HAHA... That the bowl is i "susun" one... Still remember that 1st day i went to work... I "susun" till half way all fell onto the floor... SWT!! Everyone look at me again... but i din gib tauke scold... hehe.... Then i fast fast pick up and "susun" again... hehe...



Thats all for today lor... ^^


-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...