Saturday 9 June 2007

Bored day

Helo Helo... gud evening ah... fell so boring so that i came here to drop a post...

Uhm... just finish muh donald... keep on sigh.... i feel wanna watch movie at cinema but seems like everyone so busy... No one is free to accompany me watch.... Bo bien lor... if there still no body accompany me... i decide to go alone... Hehe....



Uhmm... today my fren Wang Huat just msg me this morning told me that he will be finish work and back miri on 19th June!! oh my~ and he told me that he went to lakia place to success his job.. HEHE.... swt... so funny...

alah... that all for today.... i take a bath 1st... HEHE...



-Maureen Ng-


No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...