Friday 6 July 2007

Long post!!!

Woa... Its been 12 day i din make a new post dy... Haix... u know why? coz i accept a job as a promoter...

NVM... now then i make a long long post.... HAHAHA....

27th June

So surprise today... Actually i though this afternoon will be went out with Yii Hung, Wang Huat and Mei Ling only... And i owes follow Yii Hung car... Haha... So i wait for Yii Hung come and fetch me lor.... Tik tak Tik tak... time passed.... He is arrived my home... Then i walk out normaly..... Once i wanted to open his car door... Someone is jumped out and scared me... He is my BF.... swt... I dunno i should happy or what... my heart is confusing... But deep in my heart... I really happy.... Long time no see le... change a lot.... ^^


30th June

2nd day i went to work.... Part time.... Actually for my age now work is "SALAH"... I should study good good... but i already promise ppl .... cannot break my promise.... So boring... So angry... So tired.... Standing whole day..... BORED BORED BORED.... TIRED TIRED TIRED... But still got customer bought choco lah... HAHA....

At night... when i open my room door... WOA?!! got a new bed... a whole new set... big and comfortable.... WOA~~!!!!! SURPRISE SURPRISE and SURPRISE... HAHA.... Welcome my new Slumberland Beddie... HAHA.... U will be mine for a long long long years....


4th July....
Today i went to sch like often.... But i wear T-shirt today coz i din iron my uniform... Haha... Work ba.... When i finish work already 9pm... arrived home after Yam Cha with fren already 10.30pm... After bath, already so tired... Through 'beng' on my lovely bed and sleep... HAHA.... the most good thing to do after work... SLEEP!!! haha....

Bout this afternoon... There was something happened!!! let me tell u the story....
( sorry about my badwords 1st)

BM period started... There is other class student in my class... A BOY sit in front me with 2 table distance... Teacher din mention of him... Few minutes ago, she starting check one by one for the homework... Then A BOY walk out at that time and teacher saw him backside.... Then teacher was so angry and ask us about his personalise... But A BOY is our fren so that we dun dare to DE ZUI him... Then we all just act dunno who is him... But my fren B BOY shout.... MAUREEN know him... WTF? I already act like dunno him why u still say i know him... FUCK OFF man..!! Then teacher ask me to write out A BOY name and class... 1st im so confusing that wanna write or not... coz i knew that if i write out his name im the one will be in problem... haix.... Finally i wrote it... ( god bless me)

After few period ago..... Im really get in problem... HAIX... then start settle... settle and settle.. Untill C BOY call RIAM students.... 2 girls fight with 8 boys... who will win? HAHA... We the 1st find thing... In the END... We the person said SORRY.... can say that is my fren say sorry to the SON OF BITCH.... Wen San..~ ( she was so angry) i love her... she is COOL... COOL MAN!!! YO YO YO... HAHA....

SUAN LE BA....... What can we do... Just dun wan to hiu them... FUCK OFF... those ppl are SON OF BITCH... got money but BAJIO...... JI BAI...

swt... thats all for today....


6th July

Means today.... How i passed my time.... I din went to sch today... Absolutly ESCAPE... muahaha... coz i wanna work full day to get full SALARY RM40... haha.... wasting time like that.... feel tired...... nth special... Less customer.... Hate them.... if dun wan buy our new product choco then dun come and touch and see.... Gib us hope and break off our hope... WTF?!! nth special.. like often... work and eat and work and eat and work and yam cha... HAHAHA.... might so boring for me... keep on run away and go toilet.... play at toileT? haha...no lah... went to xu xu.......... HEHE...



Work till tired...
really so bored when work...
lolx... nth do... see that? 4 star or 3star hotel's washroom...


Lolx... took half hour time......... so late dy.... tired... sleep lu... gud nite.. bubais~


-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...