Wednesday 6 June 2007

Yeah yeah!!!

Ho Ho Ho!!! Now already pass 12am liao means that is another new day... GG... So happy... coz today start i can play until crazy!! haha... Yesterday my dad send me to where i work... Then until 5pm like that "tauke" comes and sit at cashier there... I went to him and asked that can i get my salary and tml start no work... He answered me that CANNOT.. AH!!! I get shock for 1 minute and asked him WHY?? I tell him my reason and keep on begging... He no choi me!!! Wahlao... Bo bien lor... I sit back where i sit and start to do my work again... Then i keep on "mai yuan" with my fren that "tauke" dun wan gib me salary and doing some emotion on my face.. HAHA..

Untill night time... i saw "tauke niong".... Then i asked her... can i get my salary or not??! hehe... Then she say... ofcoz CAN~ hahahahaha.... i so darn happy... muahaha... Yesterday raining too... Not so many ppl come and eat... Early early done all of my work... then i sit a side chatting with my fren... And showing picture each other by phone... hehe... And then there is a customer... He is MALAY!! He use Nokia N95!!! wtf!?! He put on the table and drink beer... kaoz... Show off chin chin...

Lolx.... that all for today lor... wake le then post... anyone wan find me go eat breakfast?? ahaha... coz im so eng start tml... GG.... afternoon or night also can find me... MUAHAHA.... but Thursday Bo Eng... bluek... Friend party!!

-Maureen-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...