Tuesday 12 June 2007

Anything wrong with me?

Oh ya... Another night again... Lucky today, no raining in the morning.. Hehe... Went to school like often... went into class... Look at same ppl... Sit around my place and chit chat.. Hehe... Just today i felt extra tired... I wondering how come i will tired coz last night i slept at 10pm something... Should wont be tired ma... Hmm? mayb sleep too long time le... swt... but just only earlier than often 2 hours ma...

Assembly at basketball court this morning... Sang the song of " NegaraKu" 3 time coz Mr. Albert Ong ngiao ji... Sien... 1st time we sang he said : our sch have 2000+ student but i only heard 20 students sound... Second time he said: this time still not really good... I only heard 200 students sang... What lah... 3rd time we sang... Waiseh... So loud.. Haha... Really gek dao....

After that he said: This Friday may open party in every class... Coz its Teacher's day... Lolx... Good lor... We no need study that day... Went to sch with empty hand... Haha... gud gud!! But our class decide to open party also... And im collecting money from them to buy a Cake... Lolx... Say real one... If i go Hot Cross Bun buy cake again this time... Uhmm... I think is my 4th time buy cake at there... Haha... Even the seller there also know me... Lolx.... But good also lor... If member bought something that more than Rm10 will get Rm1 free things there... So everytime i buy until over Rm30 so that i can get some free buns.. hehe...

Just finish fold my dad, mom & bro's cloth... Sien... Mou din din tiok my mom and dad bomb... Lolx... I really dun know that he got wash cloth... Lolx... coz i only know if i got wash my own cloth... Ok lor... go collect it and fold... After that, i asked my mom something... Then she like replied until wanna fight with me... Swt.... gek dao.....

Uhmm... anyway.... Just feel so free to stay at home... This after still sleep few hours... But once i awake... My leg pain like hell... Swt!! I think is cuase of yesterday i went to aerobic dance... Haha... Really so kick... But feel nice after that... Coz will sweat a lot... Tml will be practice again and i will try the sauna tml... Hehe...

Ok lah... Thats all for today... No some nice pic coz i wasn't the mood to snap photo... haix....


-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...