Friday 22 June 2007

Just a bit..... only a bit.....

Hai.... Maureen speaking again....

Oh well, i not really feel well now... My mind keep on moving and make me head-ace... I dunno what should i do... I just feel wanna cry and cry... and lay my head on someone shoulder... Let my tears falling down... Until it dry... Until i blind... Or just DIE... swt....


This few day was really unlucky day for me... What i want to do also wrong... Nothing is correct... Is like today.... I was so excited for tml because Wen San said that will hang out with me- Boulevard for half-day shopping... HAIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But at last she cant go because her father not in Miri.........................................................................................


About RIAM concert.......................................... If i go alone also no meaning...................... what for i buy ticket............. Money i have... but no ppl accompany me................. SO.... I din go le....
Wish Wen3 and Debbie happy happy and knew more Handsome Boy oh!!!


This afternoon 2pm-4pm maple ( an on9 game ) free double exp for all gamers so that i train my Dragon Knight char... However! Haven train.... DIE.... found map... DIE.... finish train DIE... take a break afk and eat some biscuit DIE... wtf? 40% fly away... FINE..... SO SUEY!!!!!!!!!!!!


NIGHT..... plan to go boulevard alone buy my own stuff... Finally..... NO TRANSPORT...... GO TO HELL..... I WANNT A CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNT A LOT OF MONEY......................

Dun wanna write anymore.... if i continue write... my tears will start falling.... i cannot cry..... really cannot.... be strong.... "bored" pls stay awaya from me.... i really scare u... PLS... im begging u.................. just stay away from me.... dam......


-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...