Wednesday 6 June 2007

Swimming ^^

Just now my bro, dad and i went to Imperial Hotel... My dad went there for Aerobic dance... Hehe.. My bro and i went to swimming pool for fun... Hehe... Seriously the swimming pool really small... But still ok lah... 1stly i though there were only few ppl there... However, there were a lots of ppl swim at there.... Wakaoz... Malay ppl also have?! swt... Ang mo also have oh... haha... Too bad... No eng dao kia... haha...

When i went into the pool... Wahliao!! Thats cold~ swt... Even my bro also say cold... Uhmm.. We swim about half hour then bath... Oh well... There still have sauna room for us... Nice... I went inside awhile only and come out... cannot lah... bu xi guan.. HEHE...

My sor sor dei de bro... Hehe...

After that we went into the mall to shopping... I look around... Dunno why.. No mood to choose cloth... mayb i know that i can see cannot buy ba... HAHA... After that we went to sugarbun had our diner while wait for my dad finish Aerobic dance... Hehe...

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...