Wednesday 13 June 2007

busy busy busy

*Sigh*.... School's life always like that... once busy then busy like hell... once free then free like hell... Some teacher din come some get replaces teacher... swt... Tml BM oral speaking will be start.. actually is today but there were a lot of students din prepared... Then our BM teacher so angry... She said: who performance today will get 2% bonus marks... But there only few ppl performance today...


Bout the exam result... u will wont wanna know it... Haha... Not really good... Not really bad... Lolx... coz my standard owes at the same situation... lolx... Ok ok.. i know i din hardworking... Haha... mayb its not funny... lolx... anyway i just done my correction... The question really long like what... Even copy also sien... =.=... Now then copying for my journal exist from my bloggie... ehehe...


Bout the teacher's day party... I really feel disappointed of it... Becoz classmate 2E really un-co-operate... One ppl dun wanna come that day... then the other follow dun wanna come to sch at teacher's day... what the... I wondering why they don wanna come... Tired... Disappointed... Angry.... Even my friend also dun wanna come... They dun wanna come i cant blame.... Is ok lah... at least the other good student's will hadir that day...

Finally.... Needa hafal my Synopsis Cerpen for my tml performance... This thing easy lah... Sounds louder... Speak clearly... Get A liao lah.. like me owes gek teacher one de students.... wont get A at oral speaking is something impossible lor... Haha....


-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...