Friday 1 June 2007

Hari Gawai also my mom's b'day^^

Family pic^^


Yo yo yo... Today is my mom birthday... Haha... We celebrate at Grand Palace Hotel... My mom 36th years old liao lor~ Kaoz... My mom order a lot of food... We sit inside a room... uhmm... 1st time for me... Hehe... Few minute ago everyone arrived... Then my mom ask the waitress and tell them can "out food?" liao... haha... 1st come is pig... I dunno the name of the food... HEhE... apertizer, duck, chicken, vege, prawn, pong pia?, yu chi... HAHA...

There was so many ppl there... Mostly is adult... only 3 person chlidren ( i counted also?haha..) All of them i know... got leng lui... leng zai (the only 1) and also grandma (but not my grandma lah) .... HAHA!! The food one by one come... Everyone eat until so full.. One of my mom fren still loose her zip becoz too full liao.. HAHA!! When the last food come... My mom's fren ask to tapau... Haha... Lastly is cake turn... HEHE... And Grand Palace there also play birthday song... Hehe... My mom cutting cake oh......... Old one year again lu~

After that one by one go back home lu... some ppl go toilet 1st... Hehe... One of my mom's fren vomit lagi... aduh... Mayb too long din eat so full le... Haha... suddenly cant suitable with the food... HAHA... Me ler... din vomit lah... but lao sai... duh... too kick le... HAHA!!


My mom & I...
(im older? sobs)



Swt!!! my mom keep on kacau me when i posting... SWT... playing fake toygun... so funny... And aiming me then shoot... SWT!!! They go POK ji dan... that put 20sen and turn it... Then an egg will come out... swt... SWT!!!


-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...