Monday 18 June 2007

What a Nice day...

Hello again.... Today i might do a long post... Becoz got few day's thing to share with u all....

Uhmm... where to start ler? I think start from Saturday 1st... That day i was woke up lately becoz Friday's night i become owl... Or batwoman? haha.... I throughly took a bath and prepared went to Boulevard with my dad... Today my dad join a Body Builder Competition that held at Boulevard 3rd floor... Mr. Miri!! Lolx... My dad was involve in Over 45ys old and 70kg part.... In the over 45 yrs old he got 2nd... and the 70kg i dunno coz i went ground floor to had a drink... haha...


My dad and his lecture...
2nd & 1st

Okay... Now im going to talk bout yesterday.... Yesterday is the day of Father's day... Too bad... I din celebrate for it... Coz i dun feel wanna celebrate for him.... Im not Not filial... Just there is something in my heart still cant rub it... I think mayb one day... Until i can rub off the thing in my heart i will celebrate for him... ^^... But anyway, i got send him a msg to great him Happy Father's day... And be healthy always... Hehe....

Then bout today.... This morning i woke at 5.40am... Been force one... Coz needa went to sch... Haix!! So tired... Really dun feel wanna wake up.... I just let my alarm beep and keep on sleep... Until my bro came and open my room's door ask me to wake... Haix... Once i wake... When i wanna wash face and brush teeth... My dad is washing face and brushing teeth... SIEN... I still need to wait for him till my turn.. But at last i brush at bathroom... Swt... If i continue wait i will lost 5 minute time to prepare thing... HAHA...

until 6:10am... Im just confusing wherther wanna cook breakfast to eat or not... Then i went to open the rice cooker and there is a lot of rice... Then i decide to fried it... But the time was so rush... i just had 10 minute to fried... After fried i put into tuperway fastly and went my fren home... Lucky his father haven start his car... If not i will miss it and late to sch.. LOLX!!!

When i arrived sch... I start to ate my fried rice.... 1st spoon... I know i 4get to add something!! 2nd spoon!!! Oh!! I remember ..... I 4get add on Salt, Ajinamoto, Kicap Putih!!! Oh no... Fried rice were really taste-less... what lah... But luckily i did fried with ham meat so that still got a bit salty taste... I finished it at last also... HAHA...

Afternoon, i escaped afternoon class went home by fren's car.... And i watch movie whole afternoon again.... Not really... coz i also did chat with fren... And my bro cried becoz i use com over 2 hours and he could not play maple... SWT!!! really beh tahan him.... lucky im chatting with my fren... If not i really cant control my temper and start anyhow bomb ppl.. muahaha...
About the movie of " zhuan jiao yu dao ai"... I finished it in 3 days... 39 episode...

Evening, i cooked diner myself... Coz there no adult at home tonite... And my dad just like a BUSY ppl... Dunno where he go always.... And im so angry... coz few day dun have ppl willing to cook diner... hmph!! and... i did a fried vege today... Is the 1st time i fried vege to eat... It was success... just a bit taste-less... need add on more salt... Hehe...

Thats it!!! HAHA...

Finally i finished my post today.... I just wanna tell my best fren.... Pls dun owes think something about bad of ur family.... Family owes like that... Since u and ur bro age so big diff ofcoz his thinking not same with u... Dun happy then listen song lah... Haha.... Or run away from home stay at my house.... Waiseh... Kidding only lah....


-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...