Wednesday 25 April 2007

Nice view~

Hallow.... It been few days I din drop any post in my blogger... because there is nothing special that happened to me... Hehe... well, let me tell something about my life at school to everyone... Nowadays dose not like before - peaceful, soundless..... There is so many things that happened in SMK Chung Hua that outsider don't know...

About couple, our discipline teacher always inform that when assembly.... Hug at the bus stop outside our school, Stay in class and cover the windows with cotton ... I think this is something normal for nowadays ba... Maybe? Is it so kick? Mr. Halim said:" you stay in class and lock the door then just only one girl one boy inside, cover all the windows with cotton, we don't know WHAT IS GOING HAPPENING inside?? haha... "

About sales... Yesterday when assembly, Mr. Halim said that on Monday they had a sport check during school time and found one carton of cigarette with 200 sticks of cigarette...! WA! that's cool... While he inform he was laughing... He said:" You bring to school ans sell why don't you smoke it yourself? Therefore u bring one carton of cigarette we wan to see u smoke it all with 200 sticks of cigarette in ONE time! Seems that u so LI HAI , let us see how LI HAI you are! haha... If you do really can do it, I will apply you to World Record Center! haha..."

During art period, I was drawing at my own sit... Then my teacher was talking some story for those who don't want to do homework... Well, I feel that he got bit nerds... He say that :" If u everyday think bout angel, so that angel will follow u wherever u go... SWT! not only that... He still say:" when I was small and studying in secondary school he got a female friend that so rude... She is pretty but mouth not good... Whatever she starting to talk sure " TA MA DE! TA MA DE!" Oh swt! This is the 1st time I heard he scold bad word.... Sounds so funny ! I wondering is it the 1st time he scold bad word... HAHA... so funny... One more thing he told us, there is a girl in SMK Chung hua sell A movie... not just only sell to students oh... still intro teacher want to buy or not... OH MY! cant imagine it... haha.... And also.... CONDOM.... swt... my school really so BUNGA.... apa apa pun ada~

Finally finish talk bout school life le.... Today is 25th April 2007 on 8pm... There is so many star on the sky... They are so bright and so nice.... Maybe today cloudless that why can see it so clearly... I love it so much~ Stars~

- Maureen Ng -

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...