Wednesday 11 April 2007

Community service at SCH...

Ho Ho Ho... Today so many ppl do community service at sch to reduce yesterday one... Coz yesterday raining ah! so the LAN C head prefect cancel... Hehe... uhmm... When i arrived the foyer and going to tick my name, i saw a lot ppl at there... LoLx... Therefore, prefect still din hold that Monday inform name list! haix... Actually i wan run liao, dun wan do liao.... But! i scare there is other prefect that holding the name list and din come for work... Then after few week inform that i din attend the community service... DIE lor me... Bo Bien Lah... Write my name on the new name list paper myself.... No much prefect stay back look for us work... so that 10 ppl in one group with a prefect... Me and Wen 3 and some fren in one team... haha... keep on plying... Oh ya! when we are choosing ppl into group i dun have choose the "Leopard Skin" girl...!!! but after take broom she suddenly join into my group! MY GODNESS~ i really cant let her same group with me... i could not control my mouth to talk her... haha..!!! so..... i keep on say.... " bao pi~ Lee En miss u! Bao pi dun touch ur hair liao lah! Bao pi ~ bao pi ~ bao pi~ !!!" ahaha... Not only that,today is a lucky day... HAHA!! know why? because block door been locked !! haha... we no need to sweep floor by floor.. muahaha... only sweep ground floor... gg.... While sweeping floor, i keep on talk " NO PORK" with wen 3 because there got some malay ppl and lakia is cleaning longkang... i also dunno lah... haha... so funny... Actually is 1 hour but after half hour i put back the broom and tick name go ply lor~ haha... CATCH SNAKE chin chin!! muahaha!!



After CS... Waiting car drove me home...


0.o... who is that? haha...
<<<>>>
She is waiting her bro... and i'm follow her car to go home... hehe...
Well... what dose lee en doing hor? uhmm....
Dun anyhow pee lah lee en!! should go toilet but not rubbish bin... haha....




-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...