Sunday 22 April 2007

Moodless

Sobs... Before i write this post i was read my friend's blogs... She do really write until so perfect... Her English really perfect... I feel so shame that with my English... How to write a perfect English essay? or write a journal? Well, my journal really can write until teacher don't know how to mark it... When the book is given back i open it to read... Teacher wrote a comment for me...
"Maureen, journal is something so easy... How come you write till so lousy?"

Somehow i try to edit my own blog layout... Just only to copy people's work and edit something but i could not do it... Sometime feel want to ask my XX help me to edit but after twice i think i change my mind not to ask XX to help... Because that i know XX will only talk a lot thing there ... Then complain a lot thing... What for i ask for XX help ler? Only will make myself suffer...

Now, i sit in front of my computer.... Look at the screen, typing my new post while chatting with a stranger? SWT.... So boring ah~ hopefully my friend will arrived my home soon.... Maybe this is the last time that i will ask my friend come to my home play Residen Evil because Mid Year Exam is coming soon... I got a lot of subject cant catch up... I lost the feel to study... Who can help me to find back? sobs....

I do really feel that i so foolish...
Listening a song by GARY-Foolish...

-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...