Sunday 8 April 2007

(^_^)

Hallow everyone~ uhmm... n0w really nth to do... I was ply Residen Evil this afternoon untill i dunn0 how to pass the 3-2 mission... well, i wanna to extand my equipment box but i dun have enuf pts!!! it cost 40k !! so ex ah!!! Therefore , i plan to sell my shotgun but i cant... coz i already upgrade till so nice le... can count as Perfect gun! so that... i just go on the other mission.... but that mission really so hard... so i off the PS and go bath.... haha...

Uhm.. this morning i woke up bit earlier... everyone still sleeping but only my mom awake... After wash face, i went to sitting room sit on sofa and reply msg to my fren... H0wever, my mom asked me .... " ling, wan go eat breakfast? Shun bien go Boulevard buy some stuff..." cool... ofcoz i want to go... haha... i really dun like to stay at home de person... haha...


Those are the thing that me and my mom bought...
Haha... go where also take pic...
LoLx...

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...