Thursday 19 April 2007

Empty?

Hallow hallow~ So boring ah! SwT... Say boring how bout say myself lazy ba! HAHA.... gek dao... uhmm... Felt bored so that drop a post here... Bout my new layout ler~ uhmm... Is my best friend teach geh.... haha... I where got so pro lah change myself... Haha... Well, this afternoon i was check out the blogskin website... I was look around 1 hour ++ but i still din found any layout that suitable my taste... uhmm.... Then i feel bit headace so that i sleep for awhile... Only 1 hour plus, i wake up to prepare go Lv Zhou center buy Dance competition Ticket... "Wu Ying Zhi Yue" i wonder nice or not but i still choose to watch it... better than stay at home ma... HAHA... Well..... Semester Exam is coming soon... haix... always think bout exam will let me "PENING" haha... coz im LAZY... swt... k lah... dunn0 wanna write what anymore... Gud 9 lu~


-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...