Saturday 21 April 2007

Morning

Ohaiyo everyone~ i think this is the 1st time i so early make a post ba.... Well, today is saturday no need go to sch... At 1st i can sleep till late bit de... but my phone was beep at 6.30... SWT!! guess who is it? is Affendi Kuan~ HAHA.... He been 2 days no on9 at msn liao, i though onshore KABOOM... HAHA... While waiting my cloth washing in the washing machine i came to on9 awhile... I only can softly press the keyboard coz my mom and my bro still sleeping... bo bien lah... still early.. HAHA.... They sleep till like pig, so sweet... HAHA.... Later go Mega Hotel eat dim sum then go Parkson shopping with mom oh~ Cool... you know why? AHAHA... Because my dad go for a jungle trip at KK!! So that my mom, my bro and i can eat till shuang shuang with out the old ppl "ngam ngam cham cham" haha..... k lah... write till here... have a nice day everyone^^

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...