Saturday 14 April 2007

Eat dim sum at mega hotel...

Hellow~ Today no moody coz got a lot thing to do... Muahaha.... Ok, let in the topic...

"Love beautiful~ so beautiful~..." Alarm beep... swt...7am, so early... feel want to sleep more awhile.... but i still got a lot cloth haven wash so that i cant sleep anymore coz i need go out this afternoon... Wash face... Brush teeth... look at the mirror... OH MY GOD!!! my eye is "bengkak" ... SWT.... i ask for it de... cant blame.. haha.... after done my thing i prepare to go out lu... Know why go mega eat like so rich... N0 lah!!! actually mega dim sum promotion~ buy 3 free 1... eat till u bao bao~ haha...


on the way to zheng hong's house wait for wen san...
Then~
DIM SUM DIM SUM....
HAHA...


Bambi~
hong's puppy...

just awhile only... the salad prawn finish... but the bun.... only hong eat...
hahaha...
See my plate... LO MAI KAI... wen san eat 2 suap then gib me...
ai yo yo~~

Zheng Hong act cool... ahaha...
still eating gok...
i feel bit full so that ply ply my hp awhile... haha...

San... slowly... slowly... dun "keng dao"... haha...
yummy yummy...


Zheng hong!! my mouth full liao lah...
still gib me "sui jiao"!!!
SWT~
HAHAHA....


Almost finish le.... yummy~
Wen 3 sot zor~
waiting egg tart~ hehe...

Take some pic while waiting egg tart~
Hehe...

Me and hong...
well.. he is tall!!! haha...

Cheers~
With tea... lolx...


GO HOME LU~~
Next time come again~ haha....
bye bye my sweetie dim sum~ i will miss u alot~
HAHAHa...

Attention...
Mega Hotel Dim Sum promotion BUY 3 FREE 1... available untill 30th APRIL!
Each only RM3.80... really so worth!! u wont regret...
None vege de must try it!!
Most nice is EGG TART... must order it...

Important:

No.2 No.3 Not nice!!!!! dun order... SWT...


-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...