Friday 13 April 2007

Tired....

Morning... at sch, got bit tired coz last night din sleep well but i still sleep almost 5 hours like that... 5.30am... Alarm beep, it is Tank- know le's song... dong le~ lalalala.... still dun wan to wake... let it snooze only... 9 more minute wake... however, my little brother open my room's door and ask me to wake if not mom going use water pour on my face... LoLx... k lor... wake le... go to sch... assembly... listen to guru disiplin talk talk talk... GOOD NEWS.... 4th period no nid stay in class... can see brass bane practice at basketball hall... well, at 1st i dun think brass bane is pro and all those... but after i see them practice... well... THEY ARE PRO... lolx!

Afternoon... back from sch at 12pm... Friday ma... hehe... 1st thing... wash hand and on my hp to see any leaving msg or not... well.... there is no msg for me... haix.... so disappointed ..... It is the truth... i cant change it... i only can wait... wait and wait.... ply ps2 to fill my blank time... go out with fren... go see basketball competition... go for jungle trip....go jogging... well... so many thing tat i can do... just only see i wan or n0t... but i really can say n0 home sick de... dun like to stay at home....

Evening... I ply residen evill till half half... my dad ask me to go climb canada hill.... well... long time din go le... so go and try try... this time n0t same as last time... i think i only ever try the 1-4 moutain... but nvr try 5-9... Today, i tiok cheat... i though is 1-4... so i gesi gesi go.... When i climb till 8th mountain... i start feel tired.... 9th moutain... finally out of the jungle... stupid jungle... im so so tired ....... still nid jog back to the end ... coz my dad park his car at the end there... swt.... slowly slowly walk back.... half way... i feel going to faint.. finally arrived car also...

Night... Chit Chat with fren at msn.... untill they are off9... well, day going to dark.... I so scare night time.... i will think a lot.... it make me feel so suffer.... Day time still ok... but night time... haixx..... kelian ah.... haha.... well... make me think a song... nicholas teo- when u r lonely who will u miss? lolx... english not good... haha.... thanks lee en... talk with me .... haha.... u so dan chun lah... ko ai.... Im owes ur good jie jie... find me when u r moody.... ^^

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...