Wednesday 18 April 2007

Bitch classmate...

Tired.... I really so hate the 3 person in my class... they are getting worst day by day.... i really HATE them so much... Sometime, i really wish to inform Teacher discipline but i cant... I wan to inform but i dun wish involve into their business because that was none of my business... But i really cant stand to continue like this.... How come a FORM 2 student can fight until break the windows .... When teacher asking who is the one break the windows? Then the one is involve said that they don't know and say they din do that... WTF? The one BAJIO GAI sit behind me keep on find some excuse to say that he din.. When i telling teacher that he is the one who break the windows then he come and scold me... I dun care they scold me.... But i do really CARE they disturb my books and my water!!! I know who is disturbing my books and put chork into my bottle....Just i dun wan count so much with them.... Somehow if i done something to them i still will say sorry.... When they did something make me BU SHUANG ask them say a word SORRY like wan they die? WTF? i most angry is that the boy LESTER CHIN!!! i already been same class with him 2 years.... He still no change at all... He still like that... SUCH A BITCH... sometime how i wish them will be punch by uper form student until they dun dare to anyhow disturb people anymore... I really wonder how is their parent look like? Is it RICH then can make decision form themselve? Is it RICH then become so rude and unmoral? They really f''ck up... I will not look up them forever and ever... i will see them how to bankrupt with their father's money....
GO TO HELL....

LESTER
ALVIE
JEREMY
DICKSON....
U ALL REALLY UNMORAL ..... TIDAK ADA HARGA DIRI...
BITCH.............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...