Tuesday 1 May 2007

Holiday

" Gan Ni Ne! !@$^%@#%^$!@#%%#....." OhKay! It was my dad and uncle talking outside my room and also near my window... even i slept till so sweet also no use... Haha... After wake up, 1st thing is look at my hp... Well, theres no miss call or msg... Haix... I walk out from my room and saw my mom cooking lunch... LUNCH?! oh no~ already so late.... HAHA... 12pm... Waiseh... long time din sleep till so late and nicely ...

When i went to my living room and sit on sofa to rest awhile... My friend suddenly walk in my house... OH MY!! WTH?!?! i still wearing pyjamas and my hair so mess.... SWT.... I through walk into my room and comb my hair and wash face... SWT... haha... Really no give me time to ready... SWT.... after that i had my lunch awhile then we do homework together ... Then do the history project... uhmm..... untill 5pm he went back his home.... When i open door for him i saw something..! COOL... sport car!! just infront my house not far.... NICE man! but i dunno the model... but i noe its my dad's friend car... haha...


Tiny sports car...

HoHo... Today Boulevard 1 day big sale u know?! oh well... i also dunno... haha.... Just now i was went boulevard with my mom... Nice!so many ppl... Ai di, even trolly car also not enough... I went down basement car park to get some trolly car... However, i get a trolly car without 1 tayar... swt! then i walk back and get a new one... Now, something happened! I forgot that i put my PS2 game inside the trolly that without 1 tayar! When i went back try to get back the PS2 game the trolly already gone!! OH MY... I walk as fast as i can into the shopping mall to find the guys that took the trolly... Lucky i saw the guy b4 he took the trolly car... muahaha... Finally i found the PS2 game... ^^... Worth RM18 ler... My mom was scold me till cham cham... (T_T)


Wao... long time din bought a lot thing!
du du du... The cashier keep on check the price ...
When the cost is out...
RM325.xx
Wao... thats a lot... haha.... not weird... coz almost everyone trolly full of things...


Fatal FrameIII
Nice game? i also dunno... just only heard my friend said that nice... and scary... hehe... Well, i feel that i nothing do.. keep on buy some scary game and watch horror movie to scare myself... haha... weird person! Tomorrow then play this game... GG..!



Silent Hill 4

Another scary game... Nice? haha... i also dunno... 1st time bought it... mayb nice? uhmm~ Aiya... tomorrow try to play then know le ba! haha... so excited! uhmm! stay at home also no bad ma... Just always only Boy & I at home... soundless... emptyness.... Scary.. HAHA!!

10:30pm lo! So boring.........................................................................................................................

-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...