Friday 25 May 2007

Holidays!!!!!!

Hello everyone~ Finally exam finish today!! Muahaha... so darn happy... OH yeah OH yeah!! It been 1 week cant sleep well... Haha... Not because of exams pressure... Muahaha!! Is i owes late sleep at night so that in the morning hardly to awake... haha....

Well, today's exam only untill 9.05am... because i didn't take Islam... And i no need to take
it because IM NOT MALAY... keke... After exam 1st thing is SHOUT... WOOO~~ Bo bien lah... ex 1B students is like that one... haha... We sure shout... YES YES!! I can FLY!!! muahaha.... After that teacher was ask Class monitor and assistant stay back to clean up the classroom before going home... At last i didn't help Class monitor and run away... HAHA..."evil" Cool.... After that i chia my buddy eat ABC at Jamilah... swt... Really "po fei"... haha... nvm lah! jiu jiu yi chi... GG....

When we were finish our ABC i called my mom to fetch me... GG... Then Zheng hong them tumpang my car go home... HAHA!! My mom said them "berbau peluh" hahaha!!! shh... dun tell them... GG.... Then i was sent my computer to "hospital" service... Then add on a fan... small fan... RM10? service RM30... swt... so dam ex lah... Every time service..... Wasted a lot of money on this stupid LOUSY com... what to do... blame also no use... HAIX!! only can say my ownselve SUEY!! haha... But the Computer Repairer said :" ur com like this still can use about 2 years? " kaoz... really gek dao...

Then i ask my dad to fetch me coz i was walked to the shop... It's only not far from my home... After that i went to HOT CROSS BUN order cake again... KAOZ... even the Tauke also know me liao... This time is for my mom b'day on 1st June... GG... so excited... coz got " HaO LiaO" to eat.. HAHAHAHAHa!!!

Finally i arrived home... Just finish vac my mom's room no long... Finally can sit in front com nicely to chat and write blog.... HEHEHEHEH.... Din take a photo at sch today... haix... coz i was cheated by my fren that he say will SPOT CHECK today... WTF?!! make me nervous... Fast fast put my HP into Wen 3's car... GG... Nvm la! still got another sem... HAHA... END of the YEAR... swt... thats all lah... Mayb tonite got something special happend.... SEE lah... MAYB ONLY... KEKEKE....

-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...