Saturday 26 May 2007

Maple....

Ho ho ho... Holiday liao lor!! When school then think of holiday... When holiday blame that so bored at home... SWT!!! haix... If nth to do really bored lor... But my fren always say me.. Home got Play Station... Computer... DVD... ASTRO... still bored? really weird... HAHA....

Last night i wanna post something geh... but when i go find that screen shot i take when i lvled in maple the file is gone? or can say is nth inside... SWT!! what happened lah??! aiya!!! stupid maple... hahahaahah!!! And i also went to Servay for window shopping... swt... theres nth to see... so bored.. even cloth also Lasap... Ans i saw a lot of LAKIA... HAHAHA!! After that... 9 something i went to cc till 11pm... coz my bro at home play maple.. dunno going to do what without com.. HAHA!!!

This evening i was walk out alone... SWT.. so dam boring lah.. i also dunno wanna walk to where... just here walk walk there walk walk... lucky i din get 'DAKIP'.. HAHA!! bought an ice-cream at Desert.. so dam ex!! but its nice... muahhaha... after 1 hour++ walk back alone... feel so angry.. coz my bro still using com... Finally i open PS2 to play Residen Evil... Lucky it run smoothly... Din lag lag or hang... if not i dunno what will happened to me... Mayb anyhow scold ppl or anyhow smile? hahaha!!!

Sien ah!!! just finish ply maple... i same party with ZaiDeDk last night today again... HAHA!! but he keep on afk.. swt !! I play till 40% tonight... Shuang... Like this really can spend off my time.. no need to waste money... so good? ahahha... mayb lo....


My love... EragonSpear...
Im going to find a lover for u...
muahahaha...

-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...