Tuesday 29 May 2007

A lot thing ah!!!

Last Sunday, I went Indoor Stadium to watch Lion Dance Competition with Yii Hung them... Cause got free ticket! haha... Eh eh... 1st time sit VIP sit? mayb lah... haha.... Not bad oh.... Lucky i got watched it... Hehe... But i didn't finished watch then went to cinema with mom le... HEHE... My bro, mom and I 3 person... We watch Pirate Of The Carribean .... That movie so funny and exciting... Nice oh!! And hor... This movie de quality is much more better than other movie that i watch b4 and the subtitle is clear! oh yeah! really worth to watch... Muahaha... RM10 for adult RM8 for children... HEHE...

Monday... Yesterday lah... HAHA!! I went for my 1st part time job at Tanjung New Restorant ... HAHA... Really so tired lor... Walk in Walk out... order... clean up... so many thing... But so happy lah.. Mayb is 1st time work ba... HAHA... sot sot one me... Really stand till my legs feel like going to "patah"... HAHA!!! And oh... Tauke say me hard-working... Muahah!!! And hor... HAHA!! They de boy worker all ask tauke niong that i live at hostel or not... haha.... They so friendly lah..


This morning oh... Wang Huat chia eat breakfast... HEHE... Dunno blew what wind.. HAHA... Eat dim sum at He Po... Order so many thing wor... And also curry chicken... nice nice... thanks yea^^


-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...