Saturday 5 May 2007

lalala....

Wao, so late already or early? haha... Saturday, 2 days holiday... uhmm... this weekend no plan to do anything coz Wen 3 dun want to go out... So i ban guai at home ba... haha... I also lazy go out plus my purse no "water" already... GG... Saving to buy something for my sweet mom... Hehe... Dun 4get wor! Mother's day is on 13th May... hehe... Bout new movie in cinema... No time to watch ler.... But really a lot nice movie... haha... even my dvd also cant rush to finished it... Swt... Oh ya, yesterday evening was went to bank with my dad... He so funny lah! His credit card already got bit rosak but still can detect ... Kick oh... I smile he also smile... other ppl look at us... Paiseh Paiseh... haha... After that, we went to my school snap some picture... aiya... for my history project... there still have some student there... bit paiseh... haha... dun care lah... fast fast snap and run... hehe...

Front look... Block A... swt!!

-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...