Sunday 13 May 2007

Mother's Day

HoHoHo... Today is Mother's Day oh~ My family and I went to New Tanjung Restorant had our diner... When the food is out... wao! There were a lot... Soup, Chicken, Yam, Vege, Chicken... haha... When we were going I saw Josaphine(duno how to write her name) ... hehe... Then I go and say hi to her... hehe...

There's some pic to share with you all....

Wu liao is it... but i owes do this thing.. HAHA...


8pm like that we arrived home.. Then off living room's light and bring the cake out while singing "Ma Ma Hao" Haha...

Ice cream cake... Yummy...

Lastly, Yi hung check out from hospital today.. HAHA... congrats congrats... And also... TOTO open 7317 zhun zhun at RM200.... Too sad! coz i no buy... HAHA....


-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...