Sunday 20 May 2007

Sunday

Hohoho... Today mood not bad... Hia Hia Hia... This morning wake at 12.15pm... uhmm?? should be afternoon le!! haha... Bo bien lah! Last night something happened was so scary!! I never met this kind of kes before! It was really kick!! haha.... So made me so late sleep... haha!!!

Oh ya... last night my mom was "fa chun"... HAHA!!! no lah!! jk jk... She was only tide up her hair and look like 20++ years old ppl... HAHA!! So that i snap down her face... Then she walk at living room like a model walking... HAHA!! my dad was laughing on her... and say " aiyo... u think only u young mer? i also young ma... did i look like 55yrs old man? " haha!! after that he was trying to show his muscle... but there is no one CHOI him... haha!!!


Sunset... Tanjung...

Bout today, i went to Tanjung with mei ling them... Actually wanted ride horse but we did not ride at last... mayb is too many ppl le lah... Paiseh! haha... Under the tree there was a lot of horse "SAI"!! haha!! there is a guy step on it when he is talking on phone... so funny... haha!!! then we yam cha... On the way yam cha... I almost fell into the drain... Lucky i stop when almost almost almost fell into it... Thanks for Yi Hung and Mei Ling mention... HAHAHA!!! ahaha... After that yi hung send mei ling to hospital coz its late already... hehe...

Nice sunset view at Eastwood Valley lake... hehe....


Ok lu... Thats all for today!! Next week whole week exam!! wish me good luck... muahaha...
Now sleep lu... 2am wake! Fight for essay.. HAHA!! crazy ppl...
Bluek....

-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...