Friday 18 May 2007

History

As we know, history maybe is an important subject for us to know bout the people that already death but there is very great contribution to the country... Some more about the passed... Haha... But my ambition not to be an archaeological so that i dun really feel that important for me.. Haha... In our school if history subject fail then our examination position definitely count from the last one.. Oh No!! Dun ever look down upon that subject... If not you will get a scary experience... HAHA!!! Because i ever had the experience of it that i dun care much bout the history subject...


This afternoon, my Kai Kor came to my house awhile... I know he got something want to give me but i dunno he do really bought the watch for me as b'day present although i talk through one's hat... Haha... Really feel shock of it... It was a pleasant surprise! haha... Thanks a lot... hehe... After that, we went to MCC play maple together... I have not played for a long time le... Before exam take a rest for my brain...


At night, I revision the history subject working hard... Now then i understand that a person will really forget everything when attentively... Haha!! On the halfway i doing note there was a small accident! (click HERE to see)


-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...