Tuesday 15 May 2007

My birthday...

Finally, i can drop a post liao... Haha... Today is my b'day but i din think too much this year coz my mom already bought me a lot thing sure she din celebrate for me lo... HAHA... 1stly i though wen 3 them will celebrate for me at school... Who know good thing is at the back... haha.... I escape afternoon class went home earlier today coz bit lazy... HAHA!! I called my kai kor and ask him wan to go boulevard with me.. HEHE... After that, Yi Hung go boulevard to fetch me... I asked him where we go?? haha... then he say... "other no nid ask" ... then i don ask lor... haha.... After that he ask me to choose... wan eat steamboat or pizza... i choose pizza.. HAHA... We ordered Meal4 and a b'day pizza less 25%... We eat untill almost vomit liao.. HAHA... Mei ling lor! halfway go meet "bf".. haha....

Almost finish le... haha... A lot green chili...
talk bout green chili then think bout Crayon Shinchan ler!
HAHA!!

Mt b'day cake... HEHE....
Whole chocolate... Oh My God!!
Haven try to eat coz too full le.. HEHE... tml then try...


Hehe... Old one year lu!
(can guess where we are?)
Haha...

Oh no... pass 12am le! aiks... nvm nvm... coz waiting photo upload wasting time... HAHA....
Finally still wanna say thanks to Da Lao Ban... Yi Hung... HAHA!! Mei Ling, Boy Boy, Wen 3, Lee En, Zheng Hong, Debbie, and also Wang Huat... hehe... thanks for celebrate for me... ^^


-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...