Monday 14 May 2007

Stupid studies

Sultan Muhammad .... J.G. Davidson.... bla bla bla... All my new friends inside book... SWT... Tired Tired Tired.... BORING BORING BORING... swt... Really confuse with those history ppl... haha... I asked teacher how to study sejarah? she asked me be friend with sejarah... SWT... gek dao...

Uhmm... Oh ya! Today someone fighting at school again... Then windows break down and a girl send to hospital again... swt... Pn. Robinet just mention at this morning assembly that do not fight or drug at school if not will be send to police station... Who know they still fighting... SWT... Stupid lah those Lakia... No brain.. HAHAHA!!

Write till here i still wanna say... BORING... swt...

Tml is an important day for me oh... Meaning full.. HAHAHA... Bluek!

-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...