Thursday 1 November 2007

The day without him

( before I'm going out) Sunday


Last Sunday, i woke up so early in the morning... Actually i could sleep longer but there is someone interrupted my sweet dream... And the person was my DAD!! I was really angry and feel wanna scold bad words toward him....

Commonsense.....
When you are so so so tired... And feel wanna sleep longer and not to wake that early in the next morning... But!! There is someone disturb u sleeping... Ofcoz u will ANGRY rite?!?! Sometime, i feel that i sleep at school or friend home better than my own home! At least they will respect me and not to disturb me when I'm sleeping... I really dun understand my family!! (=.= lll )

At last i woke up at 7.30am... Because of my father, sneezing outside my room that noisy... If just only few time i still can accept... BUT!!! He was like 5 minute 5 minute and sneeze few time.. Walao.... fcuk!! Since they make me so early wake ofcoz i will go out earlier.... BUT!!!!!!! Something impede me.......................... HAIX........................................................... My SAD day is beginning.................................. Then i so hard to fall in sleep at night... I'm like... Late sleep wake early.... My bear bear eye become serious.... My face doesn't have any blood colour.... But i needa act happy in front my parent... esp my mom.... haix...


few days later... My face look pale and moody...
pimple a lot.... haix....


=======================================================

This few day... I use to watch Bleach Anime at home to pass my time.... It is a nice movie... I love it so much... U must watch it!! hahaha... The ending song.... " Life just like a Boat " was a nice song... It deeply sang out my heart sounds.... When i listen on it... My tears really feel to drop... But i didn't at last... hehehe..... here some of the lyric....


Nobody knows who i really am,
I never felt this empty b4.
And if i ever need someone to come along,
who's gonna comfort me and keep me strong?

And still, the journey goes on.
Even on tranquil days so long.
And each new phase of the moon...
shines upon my heart with boon.
So we offer a prayer.
Waiting for a new day to share.
until the brilliant blue sea
dries up completely.


=======================================================

I really feel tired le.... No body support me.... Even i got a bf but i just like a single.... Loves hard... Although i appreciate it... But! Boys are SAME!!! They will never know what does really girls want.... How good if i am single.... Oh Come On!!! Why it just im the one who always consider other and no one will trying to consider me????!!! Who gonna comfort me and keep me strong??? I know.... only ME! MYSELF!

Sometime i really hate myself.... Hate myself that why know so many thing when i just only at the age 15 yrs old.... I really feel so tired.... Family... Lover... Studies... Money... Why should i got a mature thinking.... maybe there is still a bit childish ba..........

========================================================


Lucky im finish exam... If not my result will really bad in this kind of mood.... lolx.... This time i feel so satisfied with my 2nd semester exam result... Coz i though i will fail few subject this time... But i just only fail HISTORY.... HAHAHAHAHA....


- maureen ng -

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...