Friday 9 November 2007

HOLIDAYS

WAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My school holidays really beginning lu~~
Today is my last day go to sch... But then im late today.... almost 9am i just arrived sch...
Today really busy... Long time din so busy at sch dy..... Walk here walk there.... Rushing the last project for my PMR marks... so mafan....

Hmmm.... What else today..... Nothing special.... My days just pass that normally.... Nothing special... how can i continue like this.... any advice for me??

OH MY GOD!!

My brain empty again.....
I think i need a part time job.... Waste my time with work.....
Sleep really wasting time so much.....

Oh ya... one more thing.... Any medicine to make eye bag wont so big ah? =.=......


- maureen ng -

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...