Monday 29 October 2007

HORRAY!! EXAM END!!!!!!!!!

HEY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXAM is FINISH!!!! ABSOLUTELY FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! paiseh... I was too high! hahahahaha.......


COME ON...!!!

Tomorrow going to give back our exam paper.... WAISEH!!! Im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLX.....
I know mayb some of subject i will get FAIL... But!! I use to it liao!!!! HAHAHAHA.....

Today after exam, i went to DOTA with my classmate... WAISEH...!! So nice!!! I really love it so much!!! But i only know to use a HeRo! Only a HeRo.... ATROPOS!! hehehe.... And i learn to use a new char... Tinkle! wakaka.... not bad too oh.....



- Maureen Ng -

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...