Thursday 8 November 2007

movie

Maureen the MaoLian is here to post something again....

hmmm.... what should i write??? hmmm.... Oh ya! I spend my time with a movie name "换换爱"
(changing love).... So nice oh... mayb some of u already finish watch coz the movie out quit long time dy.... but my mom just bought the dvd last few day....



I just started watch it yesterday... let me think since when i watch till... erm.... 11.30am till 1am... i watched 12 episode in one day... haha!! add on today.... i watch almost 5 hour..... i finish it... lolx!!!!


WOAHHHH........... so romantic~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so yea... this is what we call movie...........................


===========================================================


my eye look at the monitor screen.......
my brain is empty......................................
im tired but not sleepy.......................................
i already forget how many hour i sleep one day... i only know it decrease day by day....






- maureen ng -




No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...