Tuesday 6 November 2007

Im sick.....

Helo everyone... So ya! today i din go to sch.... so nice.... but i din sleep late...

IM TOTALY SICK.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah!! im finally sick.... Im so happy... Im so happy.... Wasn't so happy lah... just i long time din sick lao... hahahaha.... This few day miri's weather wasn't that good... Its like morning raining... afternoon sunny... night windy... ai di... I morning go to sch... still need ling yu... haix! Coz i lazy bring umbrella reason is my umbrella not nice!!! hahaha....

So yeah! today.... I got thing to settle.... Wish me GUD LUCK^^


- maureen ng -

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...